2020 International Customer Technology Solutions Intern - Menu
The Chick-fil-A corporate office exists to provide service and support to restaurant Operators. Our corporate staff of over 1000 people enjoys more than a challenging and supportive work environment. You’ll find a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Beyond the expected benefits, Chick-fil-A is one of the few remaining companies that offer a 401k retirement plan with company match and a defined benefit pension plan fully funded by Chick-fil-A. Other benefits include an on-site fitness center, and lunch is served daily in our full service dining room.
The Chick-fil-A Customer Solutions Technology Summer Intern will have the opportunity to:
- Use modern technologies and practices in an agile, team based environment
- Plan and create solutions to enable a digital workplace for corporate staff and restaurants.
- Build relationships across technical and functional intern peers and Chick-fil-A Technology leadership
This program gives you the opportunity to leverage your project management skills in a real-life working environment. You’ll get to experience first-hand Chick-fil-A’s corporate culture and participate in a range of projects. In addition to project work, you’ll meet with key leaders across each function to better understand all aspects of the business. To see some of the exciting work of a previous intern, visit here.
- Assist with the management of our digital menu platforms
- Guide the creation of menu solutions to increase efficiency and provide customers with accurate menu data
- Work with business stakeholders to better understand the menu landscape and current business needs
- Strong passion for Technology (programming not required)
- Project management skills/experience
- Ability to manage and take direction from multiple stakeholders
- Exposure to high-level technical projects
- Ability to strategize and see a project through from start to finish
- Strong communication skills
- Strong influencing skills