Accounts Payable Coordinator
This posiiton is full-time, 35 hours per week.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Locatin: Aurora, ON
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will ensure accurate accounting records for disbursements.
- Accounting diploma or certificate or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in accounts payable processing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Attention to detail with good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
CHATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Accommodation will be provided to individuals with disability, upon request.
If you are seeking an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for excellence in supportive work environments, we’d like to hear from you!
Please apply online at http:www.chats.on.ca/careers