VOLUNTEER GRANT WRITER & ASSISTANT - Canadian Foundation For Development And Empowerment
The Grant Writer duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents ·
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant ·
- Work with department managers to compile financials and data ·
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials. ·
- Develops and maintains a proposal calendar, ·
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals ·
- Develops an annual grants strategy ·
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants ·
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PS: THIS POSITION STARTS OUT AS VOLUNTEER BUT WILL BECOME A PAID POSITION EVENTUALLY.
This job is from CharityVillage
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.