User Experience Designer / User Interface Designer - Here2Help
Here2Help Community is Non-Profit Organization building an app to connect communities. Our aim is to bridge the gap between people in need and volunteers. We believe our app will improve the health of communities and create much-needed support systems for those in need.
We are currently seeking to add a UX/UI designer to our team. Responsibilities will include.
- Experience developing UX across different types of devices and screen sizes.
- Proficiency in a variety of design and project management tools such as Photoshop, Figma, Asana.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Initiate and facilitate collaborative discussions that help drive strategic discussions and decisions that advocate for our users
- Designing hi-fidelity screens in Figma, as well as UI visuals.
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Think conceptually and creatively to generate new ideas, concepts, and solutions
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com