Treasurer - F.L.O.W Drop in
F.L.O.W (Flourish, Lead, Overcome-Woman's Drop in). Our drop in will be for survivors of human trafficking, those experiences human trafficking, and those at risk of becoming trafficked. Our drop will be located in the City of Toronto and will be open to female identified, and non-binary individuals between the ages of 16-29.
Our mission is to provide a safe space for survivors of human trafficking, where they can relax and/or gain skills to build upon in their recovery. We want to be able to provide services that surpass simply meeting the basic needs of individuals. We want to provide wrap around services to help woman and girls reach their full potential, and lead happy and purposeful lives.
1. Is a member of the Board.
2. Manages finances of the organization.
3. Provides annual budget to the board for members’ approval.
4. Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures.
5. Helps with internal audits and yearly audits of the organization.
- Experience of being in a position related to finances for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience in submitting audits and annual budgets.
- Experience in developing financial policies and procedures.
- Experience with non profit organizations.