Temp FT Employment Consultant - St. Leonard's Community Services
St. Leonard’s Community Services has been an established part of the community for more than 50 years, and is accredited for our excellence in serving children, youth, adults and families within the communities we serve.
Our staff enjoy:
- ‘Perks’ such as a fitness benefit; Employee Assistance Plan; participation in pension/RSP/TFSA plans; and group health & dental plans where premiums are 100% paid by the Agency (Full Time staff)
- An Agency committed to ensuring their physical and mental health/safety is paramount
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Supportive, collaborative teamwork, where diversity is respected, and hard work is recognized
Funded by the Ministry of Labour, Trades and Skills Development, Employment Ontario services are available to assist clients in a number of locations throughout Brant and Haldimand Counties.
As an Employment Consultant you would:
- Develop employment opportunities for clients
- Provide client employment and training needs assessment and case management
- Develop Service Plans
- Provide instruction, individual support and advocacy
- Facilitate workshops
- Complete reporting requirements
Hourly wage range: Band 2- $21.17-$24.03 plus shift premiums and group health, dental, accidental death & serious illness, and travel insurance benefits
Hours of work: Primarily 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Must be flexible to accommodate evening and weekend hours as scheduled.
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract duration: 1 year
TO APPLY, YOU MUST:
- Have a college diploma in the Human/Social Services or Business field
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s combined student placement and/or paid experience in a related field
- Be proficient in MS Office and be familiar with databases
- Have access to reliable transportation and be able to work out of the Dunnville office
- Be able to manage occasional exposure to vicarious trauma
A Career Practitioner/Job Development certificate is also an asset
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 519.759.8156
Apply by August 6, 2020
Reference: Temp Empl Consultant, DEC
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
St. Leonard's Community Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve. The Agency encourages applications from all qualified individuals. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.