Student Summer Job-Camp Counsellor - Gifted People Services
If you are a bold self-motivated person with excellent communication skills and are looking to accept a daily challenge helping at a non-for profit organization working with children with developmental disabilities while gaining experience as an respite assistant this is the position for you!
This is an ideal opportunity for fresh graduates or even students to get trained and make a successful career. This experience can assists you as you work towards career goals in fields such as social work, nursing, teaching child care and a variety of other practices.
You will be required to work in a group setting with individuals with autism between the ages of 6-18 years of age.
- Experienced working with kids (experience working with children, youth, or young adults with special needs would be an asset).
- First Aid and CPR certifications is preferred.
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Caring, patient, friendly and professional.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging environment.
- Mandarin would be an asset.
Candidates may submit a job posting application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date. Please write down the position in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted.