SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - Charity Village
Organization: We're Canada's most-visited website connecting nonprofit professionals with ideas, opportunities and each other.
Scope of Responsibilities: We're looking for a highly motivated and super talented full stack developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for completing various development tasks related to enhancements, new projects, and ongoing maintenance.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing new software code for all tiers of www.charityvillage.com website
- Providing maintenance and support of current systems, both at software code and database level
- Managing the optimization of existing source code and database
- Participate in code reviews
- Share your knowledge with members of various teams
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science
- Experience in migration from OAuth 1.0 to OAuth 2.0
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server database and optimizing SQL statement, development experience with SQL Server SSIS packages
- Experience of SDLC and Agile development
- Proficiency in browser-specific compatibility issues and Google crawling
- DotNetNuke experience is an asset
- Understanding of complex database concepts and the implications of different database designs
- Recent experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, Stripe, or similar system integration through REST API
- Experience in developing and deploying web APIs
- Working knowledge of Agile development approach
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Astonishingly well-organized and detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Established home office (computer, high-speed internet)
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position working from your home office and using your equipment.
If this exciting opportunity interests you, we want to hear from you!
Please include your resume and a cover letter highlighting why you think you are a perfect fit for this position and send to Natalya Afanasyeva - Natalya@CharityVillage.com