Senior Graphics Designer (Brand Identity) - LetsStopAIDS
LetsStopAIDS is Canada's youth-HIV charity that focuses on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging young people and fostering leadership. Since 2004, we have been creating a global network of youth-HIV leaders. LetsStopAIDS is entirely run by volunteers and your contribution will be part of the broader volunteer effort.
We are looking for a talented, creative designer to help with the creation of a lasting brand image that will be part of our inaugral National Youth-HIV Leadership Conference, NoTimeToWait.
- Be Open Minded
- Have the time to commit to developing a Brand Icon, in a short timeframe
- Solid experience with Brand Identity, logo creation and clear understanding of colours (primary, secondary)
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft and Google Drive-based software
- Ability to work independently, as well with other team members
- “Flat Art” design experience, would be an asset
- Experience preparing files for Digital or Print, are an asset
How to Apply
All applications will only be accepted at, https://www.LetsStopAIDS.org/get-involved.
Please include your portfolio or ensure there is a link for us to view your past experience.
Please ensure you indicate the role title of this post when you submit your application!
- Here's our latest annual report - http://bit.ly/letsstopaids2019
- Here’s a video about LetsStopAIDS -- https://youtu.be/5B6-LBgWBYU