Resource Development Communication Coordinator - Hospice Dufferin
Resource Development Communication Coordinator
We are interested in interviewing people that have are comfortable working and promoting palliative care.
In addition, you are a self-starter, dynamic communicator with fundraising experience including grant writing, events and annual fundraising programs. You have the experience to promote the organization through social media, print communications, and website management.
You will be reporting to the Executive Director and working with other staff and volunteers.
Hospice Dufferin is a community program based hospice that serves the County of Dufferin. Our main office is located in Orangeville but we are currently working remotely until we can return to the office. We receive government funding but are required to fundraise an additional 40% of our yearly budget.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute a fundraising strategy with the assistance of a volunteer fundraising committee
- Develop and execute a communication strategy that will enhance the fundraising goals
What You bring:
- Proven success in fundraising including grant writing, and events
- Proven success in marketing and communication strategies and campaigns
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Excellent understanding of social media and website development
- Experience in donor CRM
- Approved Vulnerable Sector Check as per Hospice Dufferin's Policy
- A desire to be part of a mission based team
Location: This role is presently working remotely due to COVID-19, but when the office reopens it might be a hybrid of the two.
All positions are open to all qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, and marital or parental status.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Contract ends March 31, 2022
Resume and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org