Request for Proposal: Advertising/Awareness Campaign - Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists / Association canadienne des technologues en radiation médicale
Request for Proposal
The Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) is seeking a qualified firm or individual to help the association develop and deliver the components of a national advertising/awareness campaign to showcase the essential contributions of medical radiation technologists.
About the CAMRT
The CAMRT is the national professional association and certifying body for radiological, nuclear medicine and magnetic resonance imaging technologists and radiation therapists. Recognized at home and internationally as a leading advocate for the profession of medical radiation technology, the CAMRT is an authoritative voice on the critical issues that affect its members and their practice. The CAMRT today represents over 12,000 members.
CAMRT supports its members and advances the profession through leadership in advocacy, education, and research enabling medical radiation technologists (MRTs) to provide the highest quality of care. A key role of the CAMRT is to promote awareness of the MRT profession across the country, with the goal that MRTs are recognized and sought after for their essential expertise, not only in the arena of patient care, but also in decision making that shapes Canada’s healthcare system of the future.
For more information about CAMRT see http://www.camrt.ca
About MRT Awareness
MRTs are essential members of healthcare teams providing vital imaging and therapy services to patients and healthcare colleagues for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment.
Despite being an essential and embedded part of modern healthcare, awareness amongst the public, government and decision makers, and even other healthcare professional groups about medical imaging and radiation therapy remains low. Awareness of the MRT professionals essential for delivering these vital components of modern healthcare is even lower.
Each year, the CAMRT and provincial associations assist MRTs across Canada in promoting themselves throughout MRT Week, an annual celebration taking place in November (this year’s MRT Week takes place from Nov 8-14). This year, CAMRT is seeking to expand MRT awareness beyond MRT Week, with advertising and awareness communications activities throughout the calendar year.
Previous awareness campaigns can be shared with prospective candidates on request.
MRT Awareness Campaign Deliverables
We are building a national awareness campaign to be rolled out in October 2020 and beyond that is engaging, recognizable and informative. The campaign will be built around a unifying theme or visual concept to be rolled out across a variety of materials over time.
The key deliverables of the awareness work will include:
- An overarching campaign theme concept (look and feel, tagline, etc.) for the awareness communications
- A series of at least five visuals/posters (one for each of the disciplines of radiologic technology, nuclear medicine, magnetic resonance, sonography and radiation therapy)
- Adaptation for other communications products associated with the campaign (typically these have included information brochures/cards, giveaways, etc.)
- Adaptation for social media promotions
Please provide the following:
- A summary of your proposed approach, which would include details of cost and payment details
- Anticipated costing for the completion of key deliverables. Please ensure that additional work is quoted separately and indicated clearly as being additional work or outside of the scope of this RFP. Additional value-added elements will be considered if value for money is clearly visible.
- A portfolio of relevant work samples
- Information about firm / individual
- Company name, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail contact details
- Full name and title of individual to serve as main contact for firm
- Company profile
- A list of client references, minimum of three
- Relevant terms and conditions
Proposals will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of the overall objectives of the project
- Quality of work product examples
- Successful management and experience with similar awareness work
- Relevant experience with healthcare and/or not for profit organizations
- Qualifications of the staff selected to work on this project
- Reference checks
- Overall cost
The CAMRT reserves the right to negotiate with more than one firm or individual at the same time, or to enter into exclusive negotiation. The CAMRT reserves the right to request clarification of information submitted and to request further information.
Please be advised that bidders for this assignment shall bear all costs incurred in responding to this RFP. The rejection of any or all offers shall not render the CAMRT liable for any costs or damages.
Process for submission
Interested firms and/or individuals are asked to submit their proposals as electronic documents. This RFP must be submitted no later than the close of business on, Monday, August 3rd, 2020 to: Christopher Topham, Director, Advocacy and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous CAMRT campaigns can be shared with prospective candidates on request. If you would like more information or have any questions about this RFP please contact: