Registrant Support Associate - College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
Opportunity in Professional Regulation
The College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) is a statutory regulatory body, established in 2015 under the Psychotherapy Act 2007. Its mandate is to regulate psychotherapists in the public interest, striving to ensure that members are competent, ethical and accountable. CRPO is one of 26 health regulatory colleges in Ontario governed by the Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991 (RHPA). For more information, visit our website at www.crpo.ca
The Registrant Support Associate will play a key role to support the College’s Registrant base on a wide spectrum of topics. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal & technical skills, who interacts effectively with staff, and registrants of the College, among others.
- Triaging and responding to incoming inquiries from registrants
- Assist in monitoring the database of registrants to ensure fulfillment of requirements
- Performing simple data queries, extracting data using pre-set reports
- Maintaining a positive, knowledgeable, and professional attitude toward registrants at all times.
- Responding promptly to registrant inquiries.
- Maintaining clear records of registrant interactions, comments, and concerns.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- University degree or college diploma
- 2 Years phone-based customer service experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Technical writing experience
- Experienced with Microsoft suite
The Registrant Support Associate role is being offered as a 9-month contract position, currently performed remotely from home, with an unknown return date to our Toronto based office.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply. Interviews will commence prior to the submission deadline. No phone calls please. Start date: January 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario