Registered Nurse - Morgentaler Clinic
We have a permanent part time position open in our nursing department.
The preferred candidate will:
- Be pro-choice
- Have 1+ years of acute care nursing experience and is able to work in fast paced, dynamic environments
- Possesses excellent assessment skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Is a strong patient advocate
- Be able to engage in direct communication, is confident and has strong emotional working intelligence
- Preference will be shown to candidates with experience in IV access and women’s reproductive health
What You Will Need:
- Current College of Nurses of Ontario Certificate of Registration in good standing.
- CURRENT ACLS CERTIFICATION MANDATORY
- Good IV Skills a must
- Strong commitment to patient advocacy and autonomy.
- Experience working with patients from a diversity of backgrounds, experience and social locations.
- Minimum of 3 years in a surgical setting.
- FLUENT IN FRENCH AN ASSET
We are able to offer:
- 22.5 hours per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Competitive hourly wages
- Opportunities for professional growth
Please submit your cover letter and resume as one document and wage/salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 416 932-0837
Kindly indicate "RN - OTTAWA" in the subject line
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.