Regional Manager - Northern or Southern Ontario - Fusion Jeunesse
Regional Manager - Northern or Southern Ontario
- Permanent position
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week
Temporarily teleworking due to COVID-19, teleworking possibilities afterwards
- Northern : The position is based in Sudbury, but requires travels, approximately 4 to 6 times a year.
- Southern : The position is based in Toronto, this position involves occasional travel to Guelph, Oshawa, Sarnia, Chatham-Kent and occasionally Montreal.
- $25.50/ hour
- Competitive vacation policy
- Social benefits after 3 months
- Flexible work available (flexible hours, telecommuting)
- Cellphone allowance
For every child to achieve educational success by having the opportunity to discover, nurture and express their abilities, with the support of the school ecosystem and the community.
To lower school dropout rates by creating continuous ties between the school system and the community, in order to involve targeted youth in innovative and meaningful educational projects that contribute to their learning, their qualifications, and their social integration.
Reporting to the Director of Operations of Ontario, you will be responsible for recruiting and managing project coordinators as well as maintaining and developing partnerships in Eastern, Northern or Southern Ontario.
DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF REGIONAL MANAGER – NORTERN AND SOUTHERN ONTARIO REGION
- Participate in the full recruitment cycle of project coordinators: job posting, selection, phone and in person interviews, drafting and signing of contracts
- Participate in the planning and organization of annual training for coordinators
- Ensure the effective implementation of projects in schools
- Facilitate the relationship between the school team and the project coordinators
- Supervise the project coordinators
- Approve timesheets and reimbursement requests for project coordinators
- Travel to local schools on a regular basis to do site visits for programs
- Carry out performance evaluations, according to the criteria established by Youth Fusion
- Monitor the allocated budgets closely
PARTNERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT
In collaboration with the operations and partnership teams:
- Identify potential partners, in collaboration with the partnership department
- Identify and connect with regional schools interested in Youth Fusion programming
- Manage the partnership development portfolio for the region and its growth
- Support management in all files related to partners
- Develop and maintain sustaining relationships with services and members of the community
- Organize local events, in collaboration with the events manager
- Represent the organization with partners, if necessary
- University degree in management, education, social innovation, or related field
- Experience in human resources management
- Experience in partnership development
Knowledge and skills required
- Awareness of school perseverance needs
- Time and priority management
- Resourcefulness, capacity for autonomy and initiative
- Ability to negotiate and represent the organization with major partners
- French and English spoken and written
- Suite Office
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the applications that meet our needs and criteria will be called. Thank you for your interest in Youth Fusion.