Receptionist - Geneva Centre for Autism
Contract Position to March 2021
Geneva Centre for Autism is an international leader in the development and delivery of clinical intervention services and training. We offer a wide range of clinical services which are determined individually for each person with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for GCA and provides professional and courteous front desk services to clients and guests. The receptionist also provides administrative support to all departments.
- Greet and direct visitors/clients to appropriate person/program area
- Conduct COVID screening protocol for visitors
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls
- Ensure all front desk signs and staff directory/phone list is up to date
- Maintain, answer and forward all emails received in email@example.com mailbox
- Direct all incoming faxes at 112 and 164 are forwarded to the appropriate person/department
- Receive, sort and deliver external and internal mail
- Ensure 112 Postage machine and other office equipment is in working order
- Assist with arranging Room Bookings for both buildings
- Receive deliveries and direct to the appropriate person/department
- Set up of workshops and meetings as required including computers and teleconferencing
- Assist with ordering of office/copier supplies
- Operate parking arm as required
- Ensures all office equipment is functional and stocked with supplies
- Assist with other administrative tasks/overflow work as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- 3 years related experience in a Receptionist/Front Office role
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Courteous and pleasant telephone/in person presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent organizational skills.
Salary: $19.26/hour + 4% vacation pay
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume to:
Please quote Job #28.20
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Geneva Centre for Autism is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment. Geneva Centre for Autism is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify us if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Geneva Centre for Autism will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.