Receptionist - Associated Youth Services of Peel
AYSP is a compassionate team of professionals dedicated to helping children, youth, and families manage mental health and/or justice issues to realize their potential. We work from a client-centered, strength-based approach to engage all children, youth, and families in a manner which is culturally sensitive, non-judgmental, and respectful. Working together with our service partners using a multi-systems perspective, AYSP provides services that are evidence-based and evidence-informed.
Our staff bring a wide range of knowledge and professional experience from diverse backgrounds to our workplace. Our teams have a strong collaborative work ethic and we are committed to ongoing professional development to ensure a high quality of service. AYSP offers flexible work arrangements and a competitive salary and benefits program.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our dynamic team. Ideal candidates should be passionate about serving youth and families, have superior interpersonal and open communication skills, and are vibrant, flexible, and compassionate!
In this permanent part-time (0.5 FTE – evening shift) Bargaining Unit Position, incumbents are expected to:
- Answer the telephone and greet visitors in a professional and pleasant manner, as a representative for the agency
- Manage reception desk and related administrative tasks
- Provide administrative support to a variety of AYSP programs and the Administrative Team in daily duties and special agency functions
- Perform any related duties which pertain to the agency, as described by the Executive Director or his/her delegate
Individuals with the following qualifications are invited to apply with their cover letter and resume to: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/aysp on or before October 18, 2019.
- High school diploma and/or computer course(s), College Diploma preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist/administrative support, in a social service agency atmosphere is an asset
- Excellent computer skills with high level of proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to speak French, or alternate language preferred
Salary Range: $33,165 - $42,210
AYSP is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from all cultures, abilities and sexual & gender identities. Applicants must be willing to demonstrate and adhere to a commitment to Anti-Oppressive and Anti-Racist principles, with the expectation that the framework be reflected in day to day work. AYSP will make reasonable accommodations to enable applicants with disabilities to participate in the interview process upon request. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Keywords: family services, social services, mental health, receptionist, administrative