RECE Childcare Teacher - Braeburn Neighbourhood Place
Braeburn Neighbourhood Place is a non-profit organization serving families with children through Licensed Childcare, EarlyON Centres and Boys & Girls Club. We are looking for a full time RECE who is passionate about supporting healthy growth and development of young children. Our current opening is in our Childcare Centre:
- Braeburn Woods Daycare Centre serves children from 1.5 to 12 years of age; open Monday to Friday, from 7:30am - 6:00pm.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply for benefits coverage with Blue Cross after the first 3 months of employment. If the candidate is accepted by Blue Cross, 100% of the premiums for all group insurance benefits will be paid by the Agency.
Job contracts will be for 1 year, with opportunity to re-apply for the following year.
- E.C.E. diploma or degree
- Member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Strong program planning skills and working knowledge of CCEYA, and How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to develop professional rapports and work relationships with parents/caregivers, colleagues and service providers of diverse backgrounds
- A criminal reference/vulnerable sector check clearance, Standard First Aid with infant and preschool CPR, and up-to-date immunizations are required
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Braeburn Neighbourhood Place's Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided at all stages of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.