Project Dashboard Volunteer - Devxchange International
Devxchange International works with everyday Canadians who have partnered with international development projects. With more than 40 projects around the world, all lead by Canadian volunteers. These Canadian volunteers need a lot of support from additional volunteers with skills ranging from fundraising and marketing to graphic design and basic accounting.
What Are We Looking For?
Currently, we are looking for a volunteer to update the project dashboards for each of our 40 international development initiatives.
The Dashboards Volunteer will report to the Operations Manager and Executive Director and will perform the following tasks:
- Participate in orientation/training session online via Zoom Meetings about the position
- Place financial reports into designated folders during the first week of every month using Google Drive
- Update fund balances within the dashboard (SmartSheet) for each project monthly
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a multi-team environment
- Strong problem solving, decision analysis, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn about Google SmartSheets and Dashboards in detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while providing timely communication of status and issues to key stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results within specified deadlines
- Ability to develop and evolve documentation as required
- A Criminal Record & Judicial Matters police check will be required at the volunteer’s expense
Number of positions: 1
Commitment Required: 12-15 hours/month for the duration of 1 year
Devxchange provides volunteers with the opportunity to:
- Use current education, experience, and skills and/or develop skills in a new area of interest
- Receive training and ongoing support via our volunteer network
- Attend annual Devxchange events (AGM and Annual Fundraiser)
- Work virtually on a flexible schedule
- Support international development efforts and build sustainable communities
How to Apply
Fill out our volunteer application form at https://devxchange.org/volunteer/.
For any questions about this volunteer opportunity or assistance with this form, please contact Melody at email@example.com.
**Previous experience is not required but please send us your resume or LinkedIn profile when applying to one of our positions