Project Coordinator - Jericho Youth Services
We need an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of Georgina residents. The successful candidate for this role will have a background in community engagement and strong interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities include -
Resident Engagement and Outreach
- Support and conduct resident engagement in the Georgina Communities in order to engage the diversity of the community.
- Identify, implement and evaluate engagement initiatives that reach out into the community.
- Liaise and build relationships between residents, community services providers, stakeholders, elected officials and any party conducive to advancing the work in the community
- Conduct quarterly meet and greets for agency and resident partners to come together
Community Planning and Evaluation
- Work with the Collaborative and consultant to design community planning session(s) which will include community visioning and action planning exercises
- Plan, implement and evaluate project with agency and resident partners
Capacity Building and Workshops
- Design, implement and evaluate capacity building workshops series for residents and agency partners
- Develop communication materials for project, ongoing as needed
- Support convening of steering committee, with support of manager. This includes taking meeting minutes and providing any back end supports as needed
- Responsible for report writing for funder, as well as budget tracking
- Must be available for some evening and weekend work, as required
- Other duties as identified by the collaborative
- Protects own health and health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions immediately. Follows all guidelines for employees and employers as legislated under the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Submit your cover letter and resume to Susan Gorman, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.