Program Services Caseworker - Belinda's Place
Program (via virtual or maintaining physical distancing)
- Initial COVID-19 Screening (only COVID-19 negative clients are eligible)
- Daily client check-in and ongoing monitoring for symptoms (Clients with emerging symptoms sent to assessment center and isolation site)
- Documenting client admission, discharge and care plan
- Assessing client needs (through virtual tools i.e. tablet & phone)
- Crisis intervention in response to mental health or compliance (with assistance from security)
- Delivery of snacks, harm reduction supplies etc. (maintaining physical distance)
- Promote a comfortable and safe environment where COVID-19 negative clients can successfully self-isolate for 14-day period.
- Facilitate orientation for Clients by taking basic, required information, provide any requested information, orient Clients to shelter regulations and schedules.
- Ensure client information is recorded in appropriate places.
- Assist with supervision of clients.
- Data entry of all required data fields in HIFIS.
- Report any safety issues that arise to the site supervisor.
- Link participants with housing, health and social services/supports (internal and
- external referrals).
- Provide crisis counseling and one-on-one support via tablet or telephone.
The Salvation Army will accommodate candidates as required under applicable human rights legislation. If you require a disability-related accommodation during this process, please inform us of your requirements.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Internal Applicants, please advise your managing supervisor of your intentions prior to submitting your application.
Applications Accepted By:
Attention: Sharona Ou
Please no phone calls.