Bilingual Program Coordinator - Advanced Coronary Treatment Foundation of Canada
The ACT Foundation is a national, multiple award-winning, charitable organization dedicated to health promotion and empowering Canadians to save lives. The Foundation is winner of Imagine’s New Spirit of Community Partnership Award and works with multiple government, school, health care and community partners in establishing health related programs in the educational system in communities across Canada.
The Foundation strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals as part of its team and is currently seeking a Bilingual Program Coordinator.
Project Coordinator Job Description:
Reporting to the Project Manager and Director of Operations, the Bilingual Program Coordinator will provide program and community coordination to implement an enhancement to the High School CPR Program. Working under the direction of the Project Manager, the role of program coordinator includes but is not limited to outreach with project partners and dissemination of information, coordination of teacher training (train the trainer model) and program implementation among schools, coordinating and organizing distribution of program resources and materials to schools as part of implementation, and supporting communications.
This individual is collaborative and works to produce consistent high quality content that adheres to set policies and guidelines. The Program Coordinator aims to build strong supportive relationships with the organization’s stakeholders, partners and colleagues. They are adaptable and able to work comfortably both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Community coordinator experience an asset.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in both English and French.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong leadership skills with experience dealing with the public.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated initiative as well as the capacity to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Experience in fundraising an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
For more information on the organization, please visit our website: www.actfoundation.ca
We offer a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits plan, career development opportunities and flexible summer hours.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “Bilingual Program Coordinator” outlining why you are interested in the position as well as highlighting your relevant experiences.
No phone calls, please. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.