Philanthropy Solutions Consultant - Grantbook
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Philanthropy Solutions Consultants are responsible for managing projects to completion and contributing to the research, analysis, and production of materials that constitute project deliverables. The Philanthropy Solutions Consultant serves as the primary liaison between the client and Grantbook. The role reports to Grantbook’s Director of Client Services.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain client relationships through project delivery
- Working with a project team, ensure that key deadlines and deliverables are met throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Prepare and share weekly project updates, including summaries of milestones completed and upcoming, observed risks, current issues, and budget alignment
- Lead and/or coordinate with other Grantbook team members to gather requirements and research cloud solutions and process improvements that match the scope, requirements, and budget of designated projects
- Draft, submit, and present recommendations for proposed technology, process, strategic or other solutions and related materials, including kick-off decks, assessment & recommendation decks, RFP drafts, and project reports
- Facilitate client meetings and workshops around technology use, processes, data and digital strategy
- Support and coordinate with other Grantbook team members and partners in setting up and deploying approved cloud solutions. This responsibility may involve hands-on software configuration and functional testing, in which cases internal training will be provided
- Help train and support client/users on the implemented technology solutions
- Track and evaluate technology adoption of implemented cloud solutions
- Capture and share lessons learned from projects
- Identify additional opportunities for Grantbook to add value
- Occasional travel to client sites across North America as required
- Provide feedback and help enhance Grantbook’s overall operations
- Contribute to building Grantbook’s institutional knowledge through delivering informal team training, contributing to an internal wiki, and other methods of information sharing
- Support Grantbook’s marketing & sales efforts
- Have fun, work as a team, and "get it done"
- Other duties as reasonably assigned
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- 5 years of philanthropy sector and/or nonprofit experience, ideally with a grants management, technology, process or data focus, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of project management experience in a leadership capacity or equivalent
- High proficiency in the use of cloud solutions for grants management, office productivity, data visualization, or accounting
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing
- Self-organizer and problem-solver who thinks creatively, and can meet tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Proven interpersonal skills and a client-focused approach
SALARY & BENEFITS
You can expect annual compensation in the range of $58,765 - $76,395, including 4 weeks of paid vacation and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, all team members at Grantbook participate equally in the employee bonus pool created from 33% of earnings from the previous year. For more information, visit our careers page.
CAREER & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Although we’ve listed concrete responsibilities here, as a growing organization there are continual opportunities to learn and grow new kinds of work, whether it is developing a new skill set or bringing a new product/service offering to market. You, along with the rest of our team, will be key to driving our work forward.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!