Part-Time Member Services Coordinator - London - Homestarts Incorporated
Homestarts is non-profit organization providing services to approximately 100 housing co-operatives and non-profit housing organizations throughout Ontario. Our staffing team of close to 170 dedicated professionals works hard to deliver the management, maintenance, restoration and development services our clients need.
We are currently recruiting for maternity leave fill in Coordinator, Member Services to work at one housing co-operatives in London. This is a part-time position working 4 days per week. Occasional evening and weekend work related to board and membership meetings may be required. We are looking for an individual with:
- A solid work ethic and a commitment to collaboration and consultation;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with groups;
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Excellent verbal & written communication;
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle stress in a busy environment;
- The ability to work independently and to work as a team member;
- A working knowledge of standard computer software and internet use;
- An understanding of the importance of safe, secure and affordable housing
- An understanding of democratic, community-based organizations where members are involved in the organizational decision-making process
- We will view positively applicants who have experience with:
- Co-op and or non-profit housing operations;
- Housing management/administration/marketing;
- Rent-geared-to-subsidy program administration;
- NewViews, Yardi, HMWorx and / or other property management software.
The chosen candidate will demonstrate the hard skills as well as a proven ability to work as a team player, demonstrating tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism in dealing with co-op members and co-workers.
Homestarts provides a comprehensive benefits package for interim employees after six months, as well as vacation starting at 3 weeks per year.
Note: A satisfactory police check is a condition of employment
WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE CHOSEN FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
PLEASE NOTE JOB #470 IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE
PLEASE NOTE " CO-OP Coordinator Maternity Leave - London " in your subject line.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME: HR@HOMESTARTS.ORG
Homestarts is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. Homestarts is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities.