Part Time Administrative Coordinator - Richmond Family Place Society
The Administrative Coordinator provides overall administrative & logistical support to the Executive Director & the organization.
12 hours per week 9:00am – 12:00pm
Pay: $19- $21.61/hr dependent upon qualifications & experience
Reports to: Executive Director
- Answers & routes enquiries via phone, mail, email & social media
- Creates a welcoming environment by meeting & greeting visitors to the site
- Maintains all official documents & records appropriately (both electronic and hard copy).
- Provides & processes all documentation for new employees
- Coordinates & oversees repairs & maintenance for the building
- Works with vendors & services to ensure smooth functioning of the office & building, including ordering & maintaining office supplies, catering requirements, equipment, computers, alarm system & phones.
- Maintains room booking calendar
- Assists Manager of Finance where required.
- Assists in special projects, including fundraising events & attending community events on behalf of the organization.
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director & Board of Directors
- Manages & produces reports, surveys & any other projects as needed.
- Produces & maintains staff contracts, personnel files & Policy & Procedure Manual.
- Maintains all data for staff holidays, sick time & lieu time
- Manages Holiday Hamper program
- Manages annual Eating Together Event
- Other duties as required
- A degree, diploma or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution in a related field.
- At least two years' experience performing administrative duties at a high level & with a demonstrated attention to detail. Non-profit experience is an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, solid communicate skills both written & verbal
- An excellent working knowledge of:
(a) modern office practices & procedures
(b) the use of office equipment & software (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher),
(c) Internet/ social media and Podio
- Ability to multi-task, plan & coordinate work projects with an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise & work under pressure, demonstrating independence, initiative & creative problem solving
- A high degree of flexibility in order to achieve organizational objectives & meet the demands/needs
- Valid driver’s licence & use of vehicle an asset
- Second language as asset
Position will remain open until filled.
Thank you in advance for your interest but only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered
No phone calls