Online Ministry Facilitator - Central Presbyterian Church
Job Posting: Online Ministry Facilitator -
Central Presbyterian Church is seeking a student applicant to assist in delivering online ministries. Due to Social Distancing requirements, there is a greater need to engage in a cohesive online presence. This position will assist current church staff, committee members and volunteers with technical content production and delivery.
- Assisting in delivery of church content (services, concerts, seminars) and making that content available online in a high quality format;
- Recording, editing and posting church audio-visual content online;
- Technical assistance for the Sunday morning broadcast in accordance with covid-19 protocols, including the TV slides, and assisting with communicating live stream once it is live;
- Assist in delivering a unified online presence for CPC;
- Technical and operational aspects of integrating content with church social media;
- Assist in tracking newcomers who show up online;
- Work alongside the Director of Family Ministries to assist with the technical aspects of producing videos or other online content that engages children and teens;
- Assist with the technicalities of online Fall ministries - (Confirmation Classes (if offered), Home Groups, and our Alpha Course);
- Develop a resource manual to assist others with various technical aspects.
- Technical knowledge of recording, editing and posting videos;
- Ability to work with diverse groups within a Christian environment;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Competent technical and communication skills;
- Availability to be on site for Sunday worship services (9am-12:30pm)
- Part time - 17.5 hours/week for 16 weeks
- September 9 - December 30
- Compensation: $14/hour
- Reports to Session, under the general supervision of the Minister: Dr. Greg Davidson
- Majority of work to be completed at home (exception: Sunday morning worship). Covid restrictions and physical distancing will be followed. Should in-person events be allowed sooner than currently foreseen, certain duties would be amended accordingly
To apply, please send your covering letter and resume to Ian Hamilton, Human Resources Chair via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.