Office Manager and Registrar - Gestalt Institute of Toronto
The office manager is responsible for managing and providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Responsibilities include financial/fund accounting, accounts payable, word processing, scheduling interviews and registration of all new students, transcript recordkeeping, collection and maintenance of student records, responding to inquiries from telephone, email and walk-in inquiries, building management and recommendations, as well as maintenance of office equipment and supplies. The office manager supports the Executive Director, Director of Training, Faculty, and the Board of Directors.
- Register students and general public for various training programs offered
- Co-ordinate the Executive Director / Director of Training schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements; Organize meetings, conference calls and other projects as required
- Maintains accounts payable; Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures; complete bank deposits
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents; correct discrepancies as necessary
- Reconcile and review monthly accounts; responds to financial inquires
- Maintain office records, files, transcripts, and databases to ensure information is available and proper records are maintained.
- Coordinate and manage building maintenance; contact and booking of appropriate parties
- Collects electronic submissions of all student assignments maintaining confidentiality
- Tracks and orders supplies where required
- Manages multi-company telephone, routing calls as appropriate; respond to email inquiries where required
- Assist with administrative overflow
- Provides training on office practices and procedures where required
- Provides annual performance review of Administrative Assistant