Membership Project Coordinator - Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
The primary function of the Membership Project Coordinator is to develop and increase membership retention & recruitment for the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario. This role is under a Collective Agreement with a starting salary of $62,014.
- Coordinate creative retention and recruitment projects such as drafting persuasive messages and deploying voice blasts, email blasts, videos, social media activities, Twitter promotion and other engaging social media activities on various social media platforms.
- Provide support to volunteer executives to assist them to successfully fulfill their roles including dissemination of communications, setting up of events and election of executives for their constituents.
- Liaison for Chapters/Regions without Chapters and other member groups to make presentations, promoting membership services & benefits and where necessary meet with executives to develop and strengthen membership by developing and promoting creative ways to retain and recruit members, resolve issues, and /or implement retention/recruiting activities.
- Act as Staff resource to the Nursing Students of Ontario executives to provide guidance and support to strengthen the group and to proactively facilitate membership growth of Undergraduate Nursing Student Associates, including acting as a resource to study place liaisons to develop and provide support materials.
- Coordinate the promotion of Recognition Awards and the judging process with the Member Recognition Award Committee.
- Prepare reports for and present findings to the Board of Directors and Committees.
- Provide information and follow-up to all groups seeking any kind of group status with the RNAO.
- Provide membership support to the Membership & Services department by being a front line service representative for all enquiries, from members and non-members and providing follow-ups on a variety of issues.
- Participate in the staffing of the RNAO booth at various conferences to promote membership in RNAO.
- Provide orientation to new staff members of the Membership & Services department.
- Assist coworkers by providing guidance, information, training and instruction when necessary.
- Provide customer service to members, non members and the public on a frequent basis conveying an image of excellent public relations service and support.
- Other duties as required by the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in marketing or relevant discipline and at least one year's related experience.
- Expert knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.).
- Project planning and management skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel and experience with computerized database software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Previous experience in customer service work, especially with call centre is a definite asset.
- Extremely well organized, with ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities within given deadlines.
- Workflow requires re-prioritizing of workload, meeting multiple deadlines and working overtime as required.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure of deadlines with maximum accuracy.
- Travel within Ontario may be required.
- Works in a climate-controlled office with some exposure to lack of privacy, noise, chemical substances, stress from multiple demands and strict deadlines.
- Typical conditions are such that no risk of injury is present.
If you are interested in this role, please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, and qualified candidates will be contacted.