Member Services Coordinator - RMTAO
The Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of Ontario (RMTAO) is a member-driven, not-for-profit professional association for Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) in Ontario. The RMTAO exists in order to advance the profession of massage therapy in Ontario. The RMTAO advocates on behalf of the profession and provides products and services to the RMT members to help them improve their knowledge, navigate the latest research and grow their practices.
We are looking to expand our small, close-knit team with an individual who will be a great fit for our not-for-profit environment.
The RMTAO is looking for a dedicated individual to work in a fast-paced environment with a small team. The Member Services Coordinator will play a key role in member relations, the development and delivery of member programs and services and the management of member volunteer programs. This includes a thorough analysis of member programs and services, and review of member volunteer opportunities as well as suggestions for improvement. The Member Services Coordinator will also be responsible for offering direct member support and database administration.
As a member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to gain a variety of experiences and wear multiple hats. This role is perfect for an independent, quick learner who enjoys a collaborative work environment where no two days are the same.
The Member Services Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to member queries by phone, email and in person as required.
- Facilitating membership renewals during annual renewal cycle.
- Supporting the development and implementation of member services and related programs including regularly monitoring program performance and researching new programs based on data and member feedback.
- Recruitment and management of RMTAO volunteers to lead local meetings of peers and to visit massage therapy schools. This includes developing materials to support these volunteer programs and communicating regularly with all volunteers.
- Researching and developing relevant member resources relating to business, research, practice, and all other resources deemed appropriate.
- Regularly survey members and incorporate results into program and volunteer management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in business, communication, volunteer management, health sciences or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team, providing insight and ideas to larger projects.
- Critical thinking skills, organization and planning skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills including planning, budgeting, monitoring, and analysis.
- Ensure that deliverables are achieved on schedule and within budget.
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector an asset.
Individuals with the requisite experience are invited to apply with a resume and cover letter including a statement of compensation expectations. Only those candidates who are being considered for interviews will be contacted.