Member Services Administrator - Advocis
Advocis, The Financial Advisors Association of Canada, is the association of choice for financial advisors and planners. With more than 13,000 members across the country, Advocis is the definitive voice of the profession, advocating for professionalism and consumer protection. Professional financial advisors and planners are critical to the economy, helping consumers make sound financial decisions that ultimately lead to greater financial stability and independence. Advocis works with decision-makers and the public, stressing the value of financial advice and striving for an environment in which all Canadians have access to the advice they need. For more information about Advocis visit our website at www.advocis.ca.
We are currently seeking a Member Services Administrator to join our Member Services team. The Member Services Administrator will provide administrative support to the Member Services department by processing education registrations and performing other administrative duties as required. The incumbent will also provide efficient, quality, frontline customer service on a broad range of Advocis’ products and services.
- Process course and school enrolments, including processing payments and sending invoices/confirmations
- Provide frontline customer service to members, students, and other clients
- Other administrative duties as required, such as data entry, record verification, and data management/record clean-up
- Process registrations for Advocis Chapter events
- Register students into the Advocis Learning Centre
- Other duties as assigned by the Member Services Leader
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Positive, energetic and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-starter
- Completion of a post-secondary degree is an asset
Interested qualified applicants should e-mail their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday September 20, 2019.
We are committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices. Please advise human resources when contacted, if you require any accommodation measures to fully participate in our application or hiring processes. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.