Marketing Technology Coordinator - Educators Financial Group
We are seeking a Marketing Technology Coordinator to join our team! As a Marketing Technology Coordinator at Educators Financial Group you will support the delivery of CRM initiatives, reporting/data analytics as well as client experience nurture programs. This is a great opportunity for someone who is technically savvy, who is passionate about data and who wants to learn a lot by doing a variety of CRM/analytics related tasks.
You as Marketing Technology Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the implementation of CRM activities
- Providing day-to-day CRM system administration support, including managing tickets/requests, researching and troubleshooting bugs, replicating issues, performing fixes, testing, change requests, new updates etc.
- Assisting in the development of reports including sales funnel analysis
- Providing support on client experience nurture programs (i.e. testing workflows, development of outbound email campaigns, program reporting in)
- A variety of other CRM/analytics related tasks
This is an opportunity to build your marketing career in a small, supportive environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Post-secondary education with a degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
- 1-year relevant experience
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Technical experience & knowledge with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology, principles and strategies (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce or similar platform)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint) with experience working with Pivot Tables
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at email@example.com so appropriate arrangements can be made.