Marketing Coordinator - Children Believe
Careers that empower young dreamers
When you make a decision to work with Children Believe you’re not just doing something great for your career, you’re helping empower children around the world to access education, pursue their dreams and be a voice for change. We know there are lots of career options for talented, top performers like you, but not many offer the opportunity to help children dream and live fearlessly. Children Believe is currently recruiting for the following position: Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the overall marketing team with regards to the coordination, tracking and delivery of key integrated marketing programs. The role will work closely with all marketing leads, across a variety of specialized marketing functions (advertising and media, brand and creative, digital content) in order to deliver on key projects that support various business units across the organization. The role will also be tasked to manage the day-to-day administration for the department and executing plans for marketing channels to effectively communicate Children Believe’s brand narrative, maximize awareness and drive revenue.
This role includes, but not limited to:
1. Campaigns & media – 20%
- Assist in the development of advertising and direct response marketing campaigns (e.g. Television, Radio, Digital, Newsprint, Out of Home)
- List sourcing and management
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
2. Brand & creative – 20%
- Assist in the creative development of marketing and other materials for the organization
- Curate the digital resource library to ensure quality, relevance and breadth of content
- Maintain the asset database of fonts, logos, artwork, illustrations and images and maintain creative samples
- Provide brand support to ensure brand adherence and alignment across offices
3. Digital content – 20%
- Assist in the development of content for websites and social media properties
- Support the community management of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Assist in the deployment of marketing emails
4. Vendor Management – 20%
- Assisting the team in sourcing and managing vendors and providing vendor results reporting
- Ensure regular vendor meetings are planned and appropriate documentation provided pre/post meeting
5. Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting – 20%
- Work with finance to ensure vendors are paid on-time (purchase order and invoice processing)
- Work with finance and research to ensure campaign revenue is accurately tracked and post results
- Responsible for managing expense budgets and communicating variances
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Marketing, or Business or related experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role with proven experience supporting the delivery and success of a variety of marketing programs across various industries
- Project management experience, including
- Writing and executing briefs
- Writing and managing critical paths
- Managing budgets
- Managing vendors
- Managing creative development process
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and CMS (experience in Photoshop and InDesign an asset)
- Able to use data effectively to analyze and improve marketing programs as well as presenting findings
- Highly collaborative. Able to forge strong partnerships across the organization
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, if required
- Demonstrates commitment to Children Believe’s Vision, Mission, and Values
Attributes, Traits and Behaviours:
- Accountability for results; self-driven;
- Enthusiasm and proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing demands and competing priorities;
- Confidentiality, sensitivity, diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrate innovation in reviewing and applying new methods to the performance of work;
- Collaborative team player; service oriented attitude and behaviour;
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
Children Believe offers competitive paid time-off benefits and a comprehensive group benefits plan, including health/dental, life insurance, disability, EAP and company-match RRSP.
If you believe you have that unique combination of a not-for-profit heart, combined with the skills and interest for the Marketing Coordinator position, then you will want to apply for this opportunity by going to Children Believe's Careers website: https://childrenbelieve.ca/about-us/who-we-are/careers/
Select the button: “Find Career Opportunities”.
Search under Job Title for " Marketing Coordinator". Follow the application process stated on the specific job posting, you will be required to complete a very brief questionnaire and attach your résumé and covering letter.
If you experience any issues with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
Children Believe is not accepting recruitment agency/firm referrals.
Applicants must be legally eligible (at this time) to work in Canada.
Consistent with our Child Safeguarding Policy, the successful candidate must receive clearance by a Canadian criminal record check.
Children Believe is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Children Believe is committed to providing workplace accommodations. If you require an accommodation, inform us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.