Manager, Procurement and Office Services - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Position Title: Manager, Procurement and Office Services
- Available: Monday, July 8, 2019
- Applicant Deadline: Friday, June 21, 2019
CCNM is seeking a motivated and organized individual to manage the planning and delivery of a full range of complex and specialized products, services and processes that support the programs and departments within the college. Reporting to the Director, Facilities and Procurement, you will coordinate activities involved with procuring goods and services required, including service contracts, research, negotiating with vendors, selecting products for purchase, developing and coordinating tenders and associated contracts within budgetary limitations, maintaining capital assets control, warranties, leases, and other procurement records accurately. This position will also manage the Office Services function and staff of the college, which includes the mail delivery, duplication, shipping/receiving and courier services.
- Minimum of 5 years of purchasing/procurement work experience and post-secondary education in related field
- Aptitude for process and systems; experience in policy/procedure development is a definite asset
- Actively enrolled in C.P.P. accreditation program; a minimum completion of level II of the program.
- Proven ability to maintain organized information systems for projects and/or department including records management
- Excellent oral communication skills to negotiate cost saving terms and conditions and written skills to create procurement documentation.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office, Power Point in order to produce correspondence and update systems and a solid understanding of database and systems including Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Excellent project management, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work well within a team
For over forty years, CCNM has been Canada’s premier institute for education and research in naturopathic medicine. Our graduates obtain a Doctor degree upon completion of our 4 year post-graduate program and are recognized for licensure across North America. CCNM’s clinics provide care to thousands of patients annually in 11 sites across the GTA and at the Ottawa Integrative Cancer Clinic (OICC). The College occupies an attractive 4.3 acre campus across from North York General Hospital. CCNM is a registered charity funded by tuition, research grants and donations.
To Apply: Submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
On the covering letter, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for and where you saw this job advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).