Manager, Human Resources - Yukon Hospitals
Manager, Human Resources
The Yukon Hospital Corporation is seeking an experienced human resources leader to oversee the development and implementation of HR processes, strategies and initiatives with the overall organizational strategy. Join the Whitehorse General Hospital team, Yukon’s primary care centre in one of Canada’s most spectacular natural environments with vast and stunning wilderness at your doorstep.
Reporting to the Director, People Services & Culture, you will be responsible and accountable for the overall delivery of HR services to a diverse range of client groups and partners. An experienced and dynamic leader, you will provide strategic and professional direction to motivate your team and lead the hospital’s human resources function and related client services, including labour relations, employee relations, compensation, workforce development and recruitment.
This role requires an individual with broad human resources expertise, including labour relations to manage the HR function and providing strategic HR advice and support to the leadership and management team.
- Demonstrated experience leading the human resources function with solid expertise in labour relations
- Proven knowledge of generalist HR functions including labour relations, recruitment, workforce planning/design, compensation, organizational development, and learning & development
- Leadership skills to plan and manage the provision of human resources expertise in all areas of human resources in a growing organization
- Experience leading a high-performing team, ideally with exposure in the healthcare or public sector
- Strong emotional intelligence to communicate effectively with stakeholders, staff, and executive management
- Post-secondary degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field; CPHR or CHRL designation considered an asset
Competitive Compensation Package | Education Development | Health & Wellness |
Modern Facilities & Resources| Service Recognition | Pension Plan | Relocation Support | Bonus
TO APPLY: Please forward your resume to email@example.com by January 31st, 2020. If you have any questions about this position and what Yukon has to offer, please contact Luciana Da Silva at 416-237-1500 ext. 266 or at Luciana.firstname.lastname@example.org.