Lead - Accounting - Innovative Communities.org Foundation
Seeking an experienced Accountant who can offer 2-4 hrs/wk. General tasks include preparing journal entries, reconciling accounts, supporting team members with expense remittances, scanning & maintaining support documents, answering administrative questions, and various other tasks as assigned by the CFO. Volunteers can work remotely and should feel comfortable using accounting software, excel spreadsheets, and other online tools. Orientation and training will be provided as required.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to LindaMccarron@innovativecommunities.org
We have developed the following vision for our organization:
In order to support and strengthen the people in the communities we serve, we relieve poverty and advance education by connecting Communities with Resources through processes, technologies, grassroots involvement, team building and Community-driven Initiatives.
WHAT WE DO
- We support global communities in local initiatives with local oversight. Community collaboration and initiatives are focused to the alleviation of poverty and the promotion of education in countries around the world.
- We raise understanding and knowledge of global issues through our volunteer and friends network
- We support interpersonal relationships between people who want to make positive social change
WHAT SETS US APART
- We are 100% volunteer based
- We give 100% of every dollar donated directly to the initiative and not to our overhead costs
- We are 100% transparent (as much as technology allows)
- We have a broad charitable mandate that allows us to grow and expand
- We are an online organization focused on innovation and sustainability