Junior Fundraiser - Calgary Seniors' Resource Society
Position is a .6 FTE or 25 hours/week
Position: Junior Fundraiser
For over 25 years, Calgary Seniors' Resource Society (Calgary Seniors) has been serving less fortunate seniors in our community by providing them with a depth of support that creates meaningful and effective change in their overall well-being and quality of life. We are innovative and creative.
Calgary Seniors is seeking a dynamic individual to add to our fundraising and marketing team in a part-time role (hours are flexible). Benefits are included, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Support planning and execution of fundraising events
- Source opportunities for 3rd party events and act as liaison
- Assist with design and implementation of annual campaigns (i.e. direct mail, monthly donors, etc.)
- Assist with thank you calls and donor stewardship
- Assist with creating fundraising materials (writing, editing and proof-reading internal and external communications)
- Previous experience with @Ease database an asset
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of digital fundraising programs and campaigns
- Creation of digital content for fundraising campaigns
- Live streaming from events
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outgoing and engaging – able to inspire others
- Creative thinker – able to take a concept and make it a reality
- Self- starter
- Previous fundraising or marketing experience an asset
- Photo and video editing ability is an asset
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
The position requires the ability to work well in a team environment. The ideal candidate will exhibit initiative, attention to detail, responsibility and flexibility.
Candidate must be friendly, personable and able to support harmonious working relationships with donors, co-workers and the general public.
Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org