IT Front-End Developer (Flutter/React) - LetsStopAIDS
LetsStopAIDS is a Canadian youth-HIV charity that focuses on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging young people and fostering leadership. Since 2004, we have been creating a global network of youth-HIV leaders.
We are looking for a IT Front-End developer to join LetsStopAIDS to build the next phase of LiveLifeLoving, an online portal for young people living or affected by HIV.
We are looking for someone who is strategic, self-driven and open to challenges. We are building the next generation of websites, using codes that will best adapt with time.
You will develop and design highly efficient interfaces, forms, with alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimize web pages for maximum efficiency and maintain logo consistency across all web pages for the “LiveLifeLoving” platform project, as well as other IT projects.
- Designing the system interfaces.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Design Logos and comprehensive image processing.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintaining organization identity and logo consistency throughout design.
- Ensuring the responsive web design .
- 3-5 years’ experience as a front-end developer (preferable)
- Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in making identities and logos.
Dedication: The role will require 8-15 hours per week. The successful candidate may choose to work remotely. The different tasks involved may sometimes require irregular volunteer hours, particularly in times of need.
Preference will be given to someone with personal experience, relating to HIV.
How to Apply
All applications will only be accepted at, https://www.LetsStopAIDS.org/get-involved .
Please ensure you indicate the role title of this post when you submit your application!