Independent Contractor (RFP), Workplace Communication Facilitator, Healthcare Connections Program - ACCES Employment
ACCES Employment is a leader in connecting employers with qualified employees from diverse backgrounds. More than 35,000 job seekers are served annually at six locations across the Greater Toronto Area. As a not-for-profit corporation, ACCES receives funding from all levels of government, corporate sponsors, various supporters and the United Way Greater Toronto.
This Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued by ACCES Employment for the purpose of identifying individual professionals that may qualify to be awarded a temporary contract.
We are currently seeking qualified contractors to deliver Workplace Communication Workshops to clients that are registered in ACCES’s Healthcare Connections Program that caters to Internationally Educated Healthcare Professionals (IEHPs).
For Complete Information on this RFP, please click here.
- Proposals are to be submitted by Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 12:00 pm EST via email to email@example.com
- The subject line of the e-mail should contain the Bidder’s name followed by RFP 2020-22-07 – Facilitation of Healthcare Workplace Communication Workshops
- Proposals are to be compiled into a single ZIP file and are to be sent in PDF format
- Proposal must contain all information requested in Section 4.2 Proposal Submission Format of this RFP and signed by an appropriate official of the Bidder’s company. Otherwise, the proposal will be deemed incomplete, therefore disqualified
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent to the bidder, once the proposal has been received