Implementation Specialist - Grantbook
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU'LL DO
At Grantbook, you’ll research, recommend, implement, and help integrate different cloud solutions for grants management, customer relationship management, and related functional areas that meet our foundation clients’ needs. You’ll work closely in cross-functional teams of 2-4, taking ownership over the technical details and the implementation and/or integration pieces on multiple projects.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with project managers to serve as the technical lead on the implementation, setup, and deployment of cloud solutions for clients. This includes:
- Leading discovery meetings to map out business processes with clients, and translating it into requirements for systems that evaluate and rank applications.
- Working with various form builders to create applicant-friendly application forms that balance user experience and data collection.
- Setting up online portals for users to review and submit applications, reports and payments.
- Automating emails and communications between the foundation and their applicants to streamline the grant approval process.
- Building reports for foundation boards and directors to see where their funds are going, and where their impact is measuring against benchmarks.
- Continuous testing, deployment and support of new features and changes to ensure systems are available and functioning for staff as intended.
- Using middleware tools like Zapier and Workato, build out API integrations between systems so that information flows across platforms and workflows seamlessly (if you’d like to learn or apply programming skills, you are welcome to do this with code as well!)
- Support current-state audits and solution evaluations by gathering and documenting the functional requirements for new grantmaking systems and processes.
- Complete data migrations and other data-related tasks as needed, including data audits, visualizations, transformations, cleansing, deduplication, and field mapping.
- Produce and share client-specific training and documentation, including on-site training, video tutorials, and blog posts around technology best practices and processes.
- Monitor technology adoption and provide enhancements as needed.
- Provide feedback and help enhance Grantbook’s overall operations.
- Support Grantbook’s marketing and sales efforts.
- Have fun, work as a team, and "get it done".
- Contribute to service innovation and development.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of our team.
- Co-create your own personal and professional development plan.
- Occasional travel to client offices across North America.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- 2-3 years of working with the implementation and technology adoption of cloud solutions, ideally in a grantmaking or nonprofit environment.
- 2-3 years of data experience in a team setting.
- High proficiency in the use of cloud solutions, such as G Suite, Office 365, Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, Smartsheet, Trello, IFTTT and Zapier.
- Strong interest in developing an expertise in configuring grants management systems, such as Fluxx, GivingData, SurveyMonkey Apply, Salesforce and SmartSimple.
- Prior experience and familiarity working with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and relational databases preferred.
- Self-organizer and problem-solver, prepared to meet tight deadlines across multiple projects.
- Able to translate technical information into plain English.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills and a customer service oriented approach.
SALARY & BENEFITS
You can expect annual compensation in the range of $58,765 - $76,395, including 4 weeks of paid vacation and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, all team members at Grantbook participate equally in the employee bonus pool created from 33% of earnings from the previous year. For more information, visit our careers page.
CAREER & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Although we’ve listed concrete responsibilities here, as a growing organization there are continual opportunities to learn and grow new kinds of work, whether it is developing a new skill set or bringing a new product/service offering to market. You, along with the rest of our team, will be key to driving our work forward.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!