· Research and identify grant opportunities based on funding amount needed, location, and organization project
· Track and create a calendar of grant opportunities – including deadline dates, required materials, etc
· Complete and submit grant applications to secure funding
· Successfully understand and communicate mission and vision of company applying for the grant
· Maintain chart of grant applications: including grants applied to, status of application, grant deadline.
· Communicate with foundations, if needed, to confirm an organization is applicable to apply for funding
· Identify all requirements of grant to ensure all necessary attachments are submitted on time
· Prioritize grants to apply for (based on size of grant and time funding is released)
· Create and update grant FAQ document to provide organizations applying for their own grants
· Demonstrated experience in obtaining grants from non-profits, charities, and other philanthropic organizations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Ability to manage rejection and overcome common proposal objections
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required
· Experience with sourcing opportunities, cold-calling, contact development, and business relationship management
· Detail oriented, adaptable, organized and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, email marketing, and CRM tools
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity ,please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter & resume
EmpowHERto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We would like to thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For some of the positions, the candidate will be required to get a Vulnerable Sector check done.
This job is from CharityVillage
Video & Resume Feature *NEW*
Increase your chances of getting hired! Make sure your TalentEgg Profile is up to date with your resume and video pitch.