Gift Planning Consultant - Abundance Canada
Established in 1974, Abundance Canada envisions a world where everyone lives generously - because generosity changes everything!
Abundance Canada is one of the largest faith-based, donor-advised foundations in Canada helping generous people achieve their charitable goals.
As part of an interdependent office team, you work with individuals developing and implementing a customized Generosity Plan™ to achieve their charitable goals.
- Identify and engage with individuals who want to be generous with their financial resources
- Strategically interact with these individuals to educate, inform and move them to action using Abundance Canada's gift planning services
- Develop and implement Generosity Plans that are customized to achieve the charitable goals of these individuals
- Steward relationships with existing donors
- Review and update their Generosity Plans
- Request introductions to people who would benefit from a customized Generosity Plan
- Encourage them to tell their generosity story via Abundance Canada
- Develop relationships with professional advisors (wealth advisors, accountants and lawyers) and other key leaders and influencers to expand Abundance Canada's reach with people who would benefit from a Generosity Plan
Skills, Attributes & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience strategically developing, maintaining and enhancing client-based customer service relationships - ideally in gift planning, fundraising, sales, business development or consulting
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective networking and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to think, plan and act strategically
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of gift planning options, and strategies and an aptitude for financial matters
- Superb communicator; verbal, written, and public presentations
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to travel within Canada
Submit your cover letter and resume via email to:
Rick Braun-Janzen - Director of Gift Planning
This posting will remain open until the position has been filled.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.