Fundraising and Development Coordinator - Canadian Feed The Children
Canadian Feed The Children (CFTC) – proudly and independently Canadian since 1986 – works to unlock children’s potential through community-led action in Canada and around the world. CFTC delivers development programs through local partners that have positive, meaningful, and sustained impact on children’s lives and on the self-sufficiency of their families and communities. Currently operating in five countries (Bolivia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Uganda, and in Indigenous communities in Canada), this award-winning, Imagine Canada Standards-accredited agency is at the leading edge of practice in the international development sector. If you share our passion for bettering children’s lives, and thrive in a collaborative, values-based culture where creativity and innovation are rewarded, please consider applying for this role.
About the Position
This front-line role provides an outstanding experience to our donors through phone, email and mail communications, inspiring them to strengthen their support for CFTC. Often the first point of contact for donors and potential donors, this position shares program information and answers inquiries. Activities include accepting donations by phone, verifying donor information and coordinating stewardship activities. You will also look after data entry and data integrity for donor records in Raiser’s Edge. Responsibilities include running reports, assisting with direct marketing activities, office reception and administration, sending out marketing packages and, supporting other activities with the fundraising and development team. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the day-to-day activities, grow your skills and be part of an innovative fundraising and development team.
- You know how to own the donor experience, have incredible communication skills and can quickly build rapport while sharing your passion for our vision and mission
- Raiser’s Edge, Mailchimp and ImportOmatic are part of the strong computer and software skills you bring to this role
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines, you are effective and efficient with high volume and competing priorities
- High level of responsiveness, creativity, engagement, negotiating and influencing skills
- As a results-oriented individual, you will show initiative, make on-going recommendations for continuous improvement and be passionate about delighting our donors.
- At least three years of related experience working in a non-profit
- Be ready to make a difference and have fun in the process
Interested? Please submit your C.V. and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canadian Feed The Children is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Canadian Feed The Children is committed to ensuring a barrier-free, accessible and inclusive work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Upon individual request, we will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point during the recruitment and selection process.