Fundraiser (Volunteer Role, Min. 1 year Commitment) - Jeboah Miranda Foundation
As our Fundraiser, you will assist in various fundraising efforts for the organization, including those aimed at grant-making organizations, private donors, corporate sponsors, and other potential partners.
To help with our growth and our projected expansion over the next few years, we are constantly looking for people like you to help us find fundraising opportunities.
Because of our Founder's personal experience surrounding suicide, we are focused on helping advance other women who have been affected by suicide.
Through university scholarships and through undergraduate university Mental Toughness programs, we are focused on helping to de-stigmatize suicide while also helping more women to advance into senior leadership positions once they finish their schooling.
If you have a few hours per week to dedicate to this cause, come and be a part of the team that helps Canadians to feel safer, less alone and be a part of creating a more equitable society.
This role will be focused on the following:
- Identify key contacts in grant making organizations to facilitate initial discussions
- Determine proposal strategy by assessing, identifying and clarifying opportunities and prospective business needs
- Identify other potential key influencers to contact to support Jeboah Miranda Foundation's work
- Update the CRM database with key contacts, grant/opportunity research, tasks, deadlines, and contact notes
- Assist with the development of a database of generic materials to be used in grant preparation
- Perform other fundraising-related tasks as required
Ideally you will:
- Hold, or be working towards, a degree in Fundraising (an asset, not a requirement)
- Have a strong track record of Fundraising / sales
- Familiarity with using HubSpot or a similar CRM
- Experience working in the NGO sector.
To apply to this role, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org