Foot Care Nurse - Carebridge Community Support
We are in need of a qualified foot care nurse for our weekly foot care clinic. We offer clinics 2-3 times weekly or as needed.
- RPN or RN with Advanced nursing foot care licence;
- Current certificate of registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Experience working with seniors and adults with disabilities;
- Must supply own tools;
- A Criminal Record Check for the Vulnerable Sector within the last 6 months is required;
- Emergency or Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification; and,
- A valid driver’s licence and use of a vehicle would be an asset.
To apply for this position, please send your resume by October 6, 2019 to:
Attention: Brittany Hudson, Director, Human Resources
Carebridge Community Support (formerly Mills Community Support)
67 Industrial Drive,