Financial Controller/Director of Finance - Anago Resources
For more than fifty years, Anago has been helping at-risk children, youth and vulnerable adults navigate critical transitions in their lives by making connections that support healthy living. As a registered charity, Anago provides services and support for people to achieve independence through integration into communities of support. We work out of many different locations based in London, Middlesex and Huron Counties, with referral case intake from all over Ontario.
The Director of Finance is responsible to direct, monitor and evaluate the financial activities of the organization, and develop and implement policies and procedures across all services. As a leader within the supportive organizational functions, ensure team interactions uphold customer services values with both internal and external stakeholders. As the most senior member of the finance team of this mid-sized organization, ensure accuracy of financial records and reports. Outstanding candidates will demonstrate a strength based approach and solution focused mindset.
- Five (5) years experience in senior financial management/controller role with proven experience in:
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Budget preparation and projected forecasts
- Not-for-profit accounting practices and related government reporting
- Supervisory responsibilities, including coaching and mentoring of team members
- Experience in strategic planning processes with demonstrated ability to implement plans and achieve targets
- Offer creative and innovative solutions to complex challenges with the flexibility to adapt and thrive in a changing provincial/sector environment
- Proven systems thinking with long term vision and values commitment
- Collaborative leader with operational judgement and superior analytical skills
- Ability to build strong relationships within the organization and with community and ministry partners
- Exceptional communication skills to convey complex financial information to non-financial managers
- Ability to balance competing priorities for self and team, managing time effectively with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of sector specific practices is an asset
- Prior experience with Sage 300 is an asset
- Professional Accounting Designation with the CPA, in good standing
- Satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check
Due to COVID-19 and resulting community service restrictions, external applicants may be offered temporary positions until permanent hire documentation requirements can be fulfilled.
Wages: Competitive salary and benefits package
Locations: London, with occasional travel required
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Anago is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process, please email email@example.com or call 519.435.1099 x106.
Please apply with resume and cover letter including salary expectations by Sunday, August 16th to:
Anago, Human Resources
371 Princess Ave
London ON N6B 2A7
Reference job number: 01-081620-016