Executive Assistant to the CEO and Bd - Addictions and Mental Health Services - Hastings Prince Edward
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Assistant directly supports the Office of the CEO and the Board of Directors. This position acts as a conduit to the Board of Directors and related committees and administers a variety of functions for the Board including document control/management, preparation of information for board members, and coordination of board projects and board appointment activities. The Executive Assistant understands and applies applicable Board Governance Policies and practices and ensures a high standard of accurate, timely, and impartial distribution of information.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration preferred or related field experience commensurate with years of experience.
- 5 years of progressively complex senior administrative roles including applied knowledge of Board of Governance procedures.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with document management systems
- Demonstrated experience with event planning and hosting
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Must possess a valid Ontario Drivers License and have regular access to a reliable vehicle and provide proof of adequate vehicle insurance
- Required to provide a satisfactory criminal reference check (CRC) prior to hire
Please note: Duties and responsibilities are subject to change in the future
Applications: Please submit a resume and cover letter quoting competition number 2021-12
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment processes and work environments. If contacted, please advise us in a timely fashion of any accommodation assistance you require to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.