Executive Assistant - Confidential Employer
The Executive Assistant will provide efficient, courteous and quality services that support the CEO in day to day operations. This role requires highly complex, sensitive and confidential administrative duties, independent judgment and planning to coordinate meetings for various committees, prepare documents such as letters, reports, agendas and minutes for the Board of Directors and CEO, manage electronic filing systems and coordinate/maintain the CEO’s schedule. This individual will be required to effectively liaise with other members of the executive team, members of the Board, and various community partners on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer.
The Executive Assistant also understands and applies applicable Board Governance Policies and practices and ensures a high standard of accurate, timely, and impartial distribution of information.
Much of the work required of the Executive Assistant to the CEO is self-directed, and requires a high degree of professional independence, initiative and self-discipline.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration preferred or related field experience commensurate with years of experience.
- 5 years of progressively complex senior administrative roles including applied knowledge of Board of Governance procedures.
- Relationship builder, effective communicator and problem solver
- Motivated individual who can influence without authority
- Intuitive to the work demands of the CEO and ability to carry out duties without direction
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Intermediate to senior computer literacy using the following systems and software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Availability to accommodate deadlines or peak period workloads that may extend beyond designated normal workday hours or normal hours per week
- Demonstrated commitment to a health focused mission in the not for profit sector.
- Fluency in French or an additional language is considered an asset
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of others, you are encouraged to apply, in confidence, by Friday, April 16th, 2021 to:
Human Resources Office
Our client is an equal opportunity employer striving to establish workplaces that reflect and are enhanced by the rich diversity of the community we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from all people with disabilities. Accommodations are available during all aspects of the selection process including accommodation arrangements at time of interview.