Evening Program Manager - Poundmaker's Lodge Treatment Centres
Poundmaker’s Lodge is a 110 bed Residential Addiction Treatment Centre and is one of the oldest First Nations, Metis, and Inuit addictions program in Canada. Poundmaker’s Lodge requires a full-time employee who will assume the responsibility as the Evening Program Manager. The successful candidate will have excellent computer, organizational, and multitasking skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:The successful Candidate will lead a team of Program Attendants by providing ongoing supervision, coaching, support, and scheduling including facilitation of client group activities; promotion of healthy lifestyles; promote and acknowledge of indigenous culture.
- Post-secondary education in Social Work, Business Administration, preferably within a residential treatment setting, along with 3-5 years of leadership experience. Equivalencies will be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of databases is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work within a First Nations, Metis, and Inuit environment.
- Knowledge of addictions and mental health concerns will be an asset.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Maintaining confidentiality is essential.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy skills are required.
- Knowledge of Indigenous language and culture is an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and reliable transportation for work related duties.
- 3- year drivers abstract.
- Criminal Record with a Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Demonstration of a healthy lifestyle will be an asset.