EMPLOYMENT SERVICES (ES) COORDINATOR - Centre for Education & Training
The salary is $35.53 hourly.
The ES Coordinator is required to support and supervise the ES team with daily operations pertaining to all Employment Service components, including all key principles that guide the service delivery model. The ES Coordinator will work with all team members to plan, implement, and evaluate service strategies and organizational operating/business plans, to achieve the target of overall employment service quality as per the Funder Agreement. The incumbent will also ensure professional operation and availability of all resources, information and tools necessary for the successful delivery of the full spectrum of ES services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, schedule and support all ES program activities in accordance with the ES guidelines/performance management standards including participant intake, workshops/information sessions and participant placement
- Monitor quality and consistency of participant and employer file/record management; Hard copy, EOIS CaMS and internal parallel data management system (CETRA.
- Ensure all monthly and annual ES contract expectations and program targets are achieved; Intake, placement, outcome and follow up/review targets
- In consultation with the Manager of Employment Services, recruit, interview and hire ES staff as necessary
- Ensure timely completion of organization, site and program orientation/training for all new ES staff
- Provide direct formal and informal coaching/supervision/performance management for all staff at ES service delivery sites, including Information Specialists, Career Specialists and Job Developers
- Conduct annual performance reviews with staff and provide recommendations for professional development
- Complete data entry of payroll information on a bi-monthly basis
- Manage vacation schedules, including sick and time off requests and ensure staffing gaps are monitored and filled
- Facilitate team meetings and arrange for development sessions that offer training, with the intent to expand employee goals in supporting clients
- Follow the disciplinary process as and when necessary in accordance with TCET policies and procedures, including creating work/training and Performance Improvement Plans
- Perform monthly one/one coaching sessions to team members
- Work with the Manager/Director to establish budgets and manage site cash flows in accordance with organizational and ES guidelines
- Monitor, manage and track expenditure of participant placement incentives and client supports in accordance with quarterly budget allocations.
- Prompt and accurate completion and submission of quarterly service delivery progress reporting (Quarterly Status Adjustment Reports)
- Prepare monthly Core Measure and Financial Performance Reports for submission to Manager of Employment Services
- Ensure consistent communication with Manager of Employment Services with regards to ES program performance on a weekly basis
- Establish new and maintain existing professional collaborative relationships with key community stakeholders and youth networks with an eye to improving ES program awareness and service coordination efforts
- Represent TCET Employment Services Centres; promote ES services to clients, employers, community organizations and networks in a professional manner
- Prepare and implement annual Outreach and Marketing plan to ensure consistent program visibility and relationship development within the community
- Support innovation and planning ideas to support organizational vision and community needs
- Coordinate events that support marketing of services to the community, i.e. Client Appreciation, Employer Events
- Ensure consistent and thorough review of all CETRA and CaMS data reports to analyse site performance and implement timely remedial strategies as necessary
- Ensure consistent and thorough review of all CETRA and CaMS data reports to analyze site performance to implement service delivery improvements to enhance the overall ES client/employer experience
- Ensure consistent collection and review of participant and employer feedback
- Utilize participant/employer feedback, Funder reports and internal tools/reports to analyse program performance, in order to facilitate strategic planning and continuous improvement
- Other duties as required
- Conduct monthly Health and safety audits of the site
- Arrange appropriate services that coincide with monthly maintenance of the site
- Ensure staff safety and security of site is maintained in accordance with organizations health and safety policies
- Report and prepare incident reports for any on site occurrences that impact client/staff safety
- Manage and report faulty equipment concerns that directly affect site functions
- Liaise with business groups and other community services that impact community safety
- Some traveling is required between sites
- Ability to continue operations under a Remote Delivery Model, as and when required.
- Completion of a College Diploma or University Degree
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a managerial or leadership capacity
- Extensive knowledge of Employment Services with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an ES coordinating role
- Extensive experience with Funder Case Management System (EOIS CaMS)
- Ability to learn new technology tools such as the TCET’s parallel data management system (CETRA).
- Knowledge of local youth service organizations, associations and networks
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key community stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to establish budgets and manage cash flow in accordance with organizational standards
- Proven strong leadership; effective management and team building skills
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in both English and French an asset
- Strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated use of computer technology including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Open Office, various web browsers, Internet networks, on-line employment tools and Web 2.0.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending on program demands; evenings, weekends or split shifts as necessary