Director, Advancement, Beedie School of Business - Simon Fraser University
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline and six years of related fundraising experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in the use of word, database, spreadsheet, and presentation applications and prospect management systems.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Excellent research, solicitation, and cultivation skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent human resource management and teamwork skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skill.
Please include your cover letter and resume in one attachment.
This job is from CharityVillage
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.