Digital Project Manager - JMA Consulting
JMA Consulting is seeking a creative Digital Project Manager to manage the delivery of digital projects in collaboration with co-workers and clients. We're looking for an exceptional person: collaborative, detail oriented, technically adept and aligned with helping non-profit organizations achieve their missions.
We are a small team of world leaders in CiviCRM, open source constituency relationship management software used by over 11,500 non-profit organizations around the world. You are a Digital Project Manager with front-end development skills interested in assisting our non-profit clients with WordPress, Drupal and iOS/Android app projects.
As experts in CiviCRM, we take on some of the most challenging projects providing software for donor, membership, event, grant, volunteer and case management, as well as community organizing and advocacy. Our growing company has staff in Toronto, Australia and India, with most of our clients in North America.
As Digital Project Manager, you will oversee and lead projects from ideation through to completion on behalf of our clients, and help put in place processes and policies for project management. You will also contribute your front-end development, graphic design and WordPress skills to ensure customer success.
- Partner with management and client representatives at project initiation to define the scope of work, plan resource needs and task sequencing, and develop project budgets
- Liaise with clients, management and developers regarding requirements, costs, schedules, quality assurance and deployments
- Manage project scope, risks and timelines; develop time and cost estimates; plan activities and resourcing of project; and manage project budgets and scope and ensure quality of deliverables
- Supplement the full-stack development expertise of the existing team with UX design, graphic design and layout, and WordPress expertise
- Minimum two to three years digital platform experience
- Experience with Agile and Kanban software development methodologies and tools
- University degree or equivalent in a discipline such as Design, Marketing or Business
- A strong eye for design and WordPress theme development experience highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills; French an asset
- PMP Certification or interest in gaining it desirable
- Experience with frontend design for React, Angular or Flutter/Dart an asset
- Location: Toronto preferred, remote acceptable
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Generous leave
JMA Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and especially welcome applications from women, Indigenous/Aboriginal people, visible minorities, LGBT persons, persons with disabilities, and people with intersectional identities.
If you are qualified and interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.